BIONICS Sequencing Service
Popular Sequencing Services
- We can sequence the 16S/18S/26S rRNA & ITS gene from your bacterial/fungal colonies rapidly and effectively. Simply submit your bacterial strains or fungi; we will perform PCR amplification and Sanger DNA sequencing using in house 16S/18S/26S rRNA & ITS primers.
- No bacterial gDNA extraction is required! We provide all inclusive service performing DNA extraction, PCR, sequencing, and assembly. 1,400bp or longer sequence is guaranteed for domain bacteria.
- Fast & Reliable Turnaround Time: Sequencing data available within 3-4 working days.
- High Quality: Robust 16S/18S/26S rRNA & ITS PCR
protocols and high quality sequencing data.
• Superior Customer Service: 24/7 technical support.
• Starting Material: Single bacteria or fungi colony
- This service prepares Plasmid or PCR product as the most common single primer extension service and performs
basic sequence analysis in the section using the primer designated by the customer.
- · Service to prepare and request samples in the Individual Tube
· Complimentary one-time response service
- PCR product Purification Single/Plate
- PCR product Gel extraction
- Gradient PCR(Customer primer set)
- PCR amplification + purification
- Customized PCR amplification + purification (Not standard condition)
- gDNA preparation
- PCR on 165 rRNA using 27F and 1492R primers; and yielding of 1,400bp or more sequencing data using internal primers 785F and 907R.
- Basic processing will Involve usage two primers 785F and 907R.
- Client wlll be allowed to select different additional primers for more sequencing reactions.
- Analysis on 185 rRNA region sequences; length greater than 1,600 bp guaranteed.
- Analysis on ITS region (18S rRNA prior to update); length greater than 500 bp guaranteed.
- Analysis on 265 rRNA gene(Dl/02/03 region) length greater than 1,300 bp guaranteed.